I am not so sure it is easy to see how I „played” with the cross stitch. First I did some stitches over the color (I painted the material first in coffee, than with yellow, red and green), the I did some lines. I started wit 2×2 and I went up to 8×8, I added some leather lines (I fixed them with cross stitch). The basic color I used was almost the color of the material, so I made some accents with brown.
Cartea textila cu cruciulite am facut-o ca un experiment, linii de cruciulite din ce in ce mai late, un siret vechi de piele „fixat” tot cu cruciulite, pe o bucata de etamina vopsita cu cafea, apoi am „legat” unele puncte ca si niste cercuri, si am pictat doar „varful” si liniile care porneau din varf, cu rosu, verde si galben.
Here are all my stitches up to now.