I was quite busy trying to decorate my daughter’s room (fairies theme). You already saw the collage on the wall, the last wall scrap I did, and here you can see some photos of the room. The big challenge were the curtains, and this is the result:
What you can not see in this photo are the nice fairies from the bottom of the curtains (special ones, to make real dark in her room):
It took my some time to fix them, with thermoapplique that I did using trick-film.
I know for sure that my little one loves her room, she wants more fairies:) So, I made two pillows for her, M and P (from Miriam Petra):